RLS Group Mentorship
Office workers discovered that they did not need to be IN an office together to accomplish their work. This seismic shift in thinking has employees reconsidering their home and work lifestyles, and has company leaders nervous about insisting that employees return to the office.
What Do Leaders Need to Do?
Forward thinking companies are realizing that we're not going to be able to just return to the way things were before the pandemic. Rather than resisting this shift, company leaders are examining their options for changing the way the company works.
Here are just a handful of the issues to consider.
- How well have our employees adapted to remote work?
- Have we established a network infrastructure that can support remote work indefinitely?
- Will we lose key employees if we insist they return to the office 5 days a week?
- If we attempt a hybrid working model, how would that operate?
Remote working has officially become a reasonable way of working for corporate office staff. Now it's time to decide how to proceed.
Changing the Outcome
The end result we want is for companies to be flexible, and for employees to be loyal and productive. The RLS Group Mentorship program helps you achieve both. We can help you and your company redefine how you lead your staff remotely, and how to sustain productivity and team dynamics for long-term success.
Here are some of the outcomes that you and your fellow participants can achieve. You can have:
- Confidence that now is the best time to transition to a hybrid or fully-remote company.
- Clarity on which model works for your company based on corporate goals and current working conditions.
- Assurance that managers have acquired the new skills necessary to successfully lead remote teams.
- A culture that treats local and remote employees equally regarding training, mentorship, and advancement.
- Satisfied, loyal employees who are happy to work for your company, and who also know how to avoid frustration and burnout.
The Time is Now, and Help is Here
The Remote Leadership Success Group Mentorship provides a confidential, online group setting in a closed-door environment. You'll immediately benefit from the peer-to-peer exchange of ideas, the discussion of individual situations, solving of problems, and the sharing of progress.
Acceptance into the program is by application only. We want to be sure that you'll be successful, so if this program isn't for you, you'll know right away.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Click the button below, or visit http://www.TalktoToolie.com and schedule a 30-minute, no-obligation Executive Strategy Session. You'll walk away with 3 to 4 actionable ideas, specific to your situation and goals, that you can put to use immediately.