RLS Group Mentorship
COVID-19 and Working Remotely
The pandemic upended our lives in ways we did not expect. Companies have in the past permitted employees to work from home, but when COVID-19 sent office workers home for an undetermined period of time, working from home was no longer optional nor private.
The arrival of vaccines brings with them optimism and an initial sense of relief. That said, COVID-19 is still going strong, and plans to have employees return to the office are still on hold. There are numerous concerns around having vaccinated vs non-vaccinated people working in proximity. There is the burden of reformatting the office layout, and concern about whether anything has been done to improve building air filtration. All of these elements make bringing employees back to the office environment problematic.
But beyond the aforementioned considerations, there's an even bigger issue: office workers discovered that they did not need to be IN an office together to accomplish their work. This seismic shift in thinking has employees reconsidering their home and work lifestyles, and has company leaders nervous about insisting that employees return to the office.
What Do We Do?
Forward thinking companies are realizing that we're not going to be able to just return to the way things were before the pandemic. Rather than resisting this shift, company leaders examining their options for changing the way they work.
Here are just a handful of the issues to consider.
- How well have our employees adapted to remote work?
- Have we established a network infrastructure that can support remote work indefinitely?
- Will we lose key employees if we insist they they return to the office 5 days a week?
- If we attempt a hybrid working model, how would that operate?
Remote working has officially become a reasonable way of working for corporate office staff. Now it's time to decide how to proceed.
Assessing the Changes
The end result we want is for companies to be flexible, and for employees to be loyal and productive. The Remote Leadership Success program helps you achieve both. We can help you and your company redefine how you lead workers remotely, and how to sustain productivity and team dynamics for long-term success.
Here are some of the outcomes that you and your fellow participants can achieve.
- Confidence that now is the best time to transition to a remote-friendly or remote-first company.
- Clarity on which model works for your company based on corporate goals and pandemic-related working conditions.
- Managers who have acquired the new skills necessary to successfully manage remote workers.
- A culture that treats local and remote employees equally regarding training, mentorship, and advancement.
- Satisfied, loyal employees who are happy to work for your company, and who also know how to avoid frustration and burnout.
The Time is Now, and Help is Here
The Remote Leadership Success Group Mentorship provides a confidential, online group setting in a closed-door environment. You benefit not only from the videos and materials, but also from the peer-to-peer exchange of ideas, the discussion of individual situations, solving of problems, and the sharing of progress.
Acceptance into the program is by application only. We want to be sure that you'll be successful, so if this program isn't for you, you'll know right away.
Ready to Apply?
Click the button below to continue.